The more we use it, the better it gets!
- Don't hesitate to respond to an offer or request. This is how relationships and networks are built which strengthen our community. We are all here to earn and spend our time credits, so don't be shy in offering something you have and asking for what you need.
- Please respond in a timely manner to calls or emails/messages you receive from your neighbours about the requests of offers you've posted.
- After you've communicated with a member and a service exchange is appropriate, make specific arrangements how to coordinate the exchange. Negotiate what might be involved - anything that costs, or travel may need to be added on top of time credits.
- Fulfill the exchange and Record an Exchange, so that hours change accounts and the request or offer is completed.
- Come back regularly and check out the offers and requests from other members.
- Do this again and again to help keep our community alive and flourishing!
If you have any requests regarding a Working Bee you might need or a specific Workshop you could offer or would like, let us know.
We are also interested in hearing about any Special Projects you might have and need help with eg. beach clean-ups, neighbourhood tidy-ups, support needed at schools etc.